So far, I've done:
- Cut out a size 14, according to my 36" high bust measurement.
- Made 1" FBA for the jacket shell.
- Interfaced the entire shell because of the lightweight linen fabric.
- I cut the lightweight interfacing on the bias to provide a better drape.
- Since the pattern did not provide separate pattern pieces, made a 1/4" allowance for "turn of cloth" for collar and lapels.
- The waistband is attached by sewing to the outside of the jacket shell and inserting the ends into the front dart and encasing.
- I cut my darts opened and pressed flat using a tailor's ham to reduce bulk. The instructions suggested pressing to one side.
More to come...