- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
What: New Year, New You, New Salon in 2015 When: Thursday, January 22nd What Time: 5:30 - 7:30 pm Where: Salon Suite...
We're halfway through January and I hope everyone's new year is off to a great start! Mine is, with the exception of my sewing m...
Plissé is one of the hottest fabric trends of the moment. It was seen all over the runways for Spring/Summer 2011. For those of you th...
Every year I make a coat. It's something that I look forward to and I'm always excited when I plan my project. For the longest ...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- Simplicity 3800 - Q & A's
- Simplicity 3800 - Shades of Grey
- I was Ambushed!
- Couture Knits
- Reason #573 Why I Sew
- Brace yourselves...
- Sew Stylish - The Best Issue Ever!
- Erica B.'s - Top Ten Fall Trends
- Butterick Fall Patterns
- Check this out...
- Project: Homecoming
- I'm gonna do me!
- And the winner is...
- The end of Summer!
- Simplicity 3799 - Psychedelic Shift!
- Voting is now open!
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.