- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I've been intending to do a six month follow-up post to this one , but I never got around to it. I guess seven months will have to d...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
Since it's coat season and a lot of sewers are participating in the jacket sew-a-long, I thought I'd discuss sleeves: one-piece vs....
Coats are something that I've grown to love making. I'm currently plotting and planning the coats I'm going to make for this...
So this morning, I had an event to attend at Belk at The Summit . It was a "Fall 2012 Fashion Tour". I'll tell you more abo...
- ► 2014 (74)
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (108)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- Simplicity 3800 - Q & A's
- Simplicity 3800 - Shades of Grey
- I was Ambushed!
- Couture Knits
- Reason #573 Why I Sew
- Brace yourselves...
- Sew Stylish - The Best Issue Ever!
- Erica B.'s - Top Ten Fall Trends
- Butterick Fall Patterns
- Check this out...
- Project: Homecoming
- I'm gonna do me!
- And the winner is...
- The end of Summer!
- Simplicity 3799 - Psychedelic Shift!
- Voting is now open!
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.