- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
There is just something so classic and elegant about a black and white ensemble. And I just can't get enough of these wardrobe sta...
So, this is Mikaela's final high school homecoming dance. Final high school homecoming... allow that to sink in. So for th...
The new Spring 2014 Vogue Pattern Collection has finally been released. Sit back and have a looksie in their lookbook ! They were s...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
Every now and then, I really become completely and utterly obsessed over a trendy piece. And this time, it's the fringed kimono jack...
- ► 2014 (57)
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (108)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- Simplicity 3800 - Q & A's
- Simplicity 3800 - Shades of Grey
- I was Ambushed!
- Couture Knits
- Reason #573 Why I Sew
- Brace yourselves...
- Sew Stylish - The Best Issue Ever!
- Erica B.'s - Top Ten Fall Trends
- Butterick Fall Patterns
- Check this out...
- Project: Homecoming
- I'm gonna do me!
- And the winner is...
- The end of Summer!
- Simplicity 3799 - Psychedelic Shift!
- Voting is now open!
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.