- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
Vogue 1288 has been on my to sew list for a while. So long, that the pattern is currently out-of-print. I knew from the beginning that...
As much as I've been enjoying color, I couldn't stay away from black too long. And as I start thinking about fall clothing, a ...
In my ongoing effort to keep adding bright colors to my wardrobe, here are another pair of brightly hued trousers. We're going to go...
I love jumpsuits, that's no secret. But as of late, I've been adding color to my wardrobe. And this gorgeous Poppy Abstract Str...
This summer, I'm loving shorts. Okay... I'll be honest: I'm loving my current toned legs in shorts. I've worked hard a...
- ► 2015 ( 44 )
- ► 2014 ( 77 )
- ► 2013 ( 83 )
- ► 2012 ( 107 )
- ► 2011 ( 101 )
- ► 2010 ( 65 )
- ► 2009 ( 75 )
- ► 2008 ( 128 )
- Simplicity 3800 - Q & A's
- Simplicity 3800 - Shades of Grey
- I was Ambushed!
- Couture Knits
- Reason #573 Why I Sew
- Brace yourselves...
- Sew Stylish - The Best Issue Ever!
- Erica B.'s - Top Ten Fall Trends
- Butterick Fall Patterns
- Check this out...
- Project: Homecoming
- I'm gonna do me!
- And the winner is...
- The end of Summer!
- Simplicity 3799 - Psychedelic Shift!
- Voting is now open!
- ▼ August ( 17 )
- ► 2006 ( 142 )
- This blog contains affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using these links.
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.