- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I've been obsessing over neoprene fabric for a while now. And it seems like the more obsessive I became, the better the fabric is no...
I'm sure I've spoken about this time and time again. But the more I grow in my sewing and as a human, the more I have the need t...
bhampton Lately, I've been noticing gingham everywhere. Not just any old gingham, but black and white gingham. DVF Every siz...
Have you heard of the Pikolinos Maasai Project ? I had vaguely remembered reading about it a while ago. I follow Olivia Palermo fashion...
I live on Instagram . It's a great source of inspiration. I consider it the "quick and dirty" side of blogging. If it we...
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (107)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- Simplicity 3800 - Q & A's
- Simplicity 3800 - Shades of Grey
- I was Ambushed!
- Couture Knits
- Reason #573 Why I Sew
- Brace yourselves...
- Sew Stylish - The Best Issue Ever!
- Erica B.'s - Top Ten Fall Trends
- Butterick Fall Patterns
- Check this out...
- Project: Homecoming
- I'm gonna do me!
- And the winner is...
- The end of Summer!
- Simplicity 3799 - Psychedelic Shift!
- Voting is now open!
- ▼ August (17)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.