- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I just finished watching CBS Sunday Morning . They did a delightful segment on Dressing down a culture for refusing to dress up . Appare...
I love the color red. When I'm feeling like I'm in a rut, I wear red. I've been feeling really "blah" this week. ...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
- ► 2012 (108)
- Vogue 1029 - This Summer's White Dress!
- Another Mission Maxi!
- The Mission Maxi Dress!
- Copying is the greatest form of flattery!
- Vogue 1039 - Red Cigarette Pants!
- DIY Clay Bangles!
- Erica B. is getting some press!
- Burda 7354 - White Tunic
- Simplicity 3796 - Silk Drawstring Pants
- Do you PIN?
- The Pleated Maxi Skirt
- I'm officially back!
- "The Coalition" Teaser!
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.