Introducing The Amazing Coat Sew-Along!7:00 PM
- What is: A coat sew-along where you get to pick your own coat/jacket pattern... one that suits your style, taste, climate, etc... I'll help guide you on fabric choices, a shopping/supply list, and provide you with the standards of tailoring.
- Where is it: It has its own home at The Amazing Sew-Alongs. Hey, why just do one sew-along! This will be the first of a series.
- Who is it for: Beginners are more than welcome to join. But this is NOT a learn to sew. This moreso directed at intermediate to advanced sewers to inspired better sewing and the use of more advanced sewing techniques.
- Why: I feel that the Sewing Blogosphere is oversaturated with beginner-friendly nurturing. I decided to create a space that shows the intermediate to advance sewers some love! Those of use that have been sewing for years, enjoy learning a new trick or two as well!
- When is it: In the next days, I'll be posting a pattern suggestions, coat inspirations and a shopping list so that we can get to sewing by October 1!