- black wool flannel for my version of the Elie Tahari Elsa Jacket, using McCall's 5007
- charcoal wool suiting, for a pair of wide-leg pants, inspired by Marc by Marc Jacobs. This one will be Vogue 8131 - View A.
- light grey wool suiting for shorts to wear with black jacket. Inspired by this Marc by Marc Jacobs ensemble.
- wool & silk plaid is for the very retro-looking Burberry A-line Jacket. BTW, this little number retails for $850! Simplicity 4082 will be used for reference. I discovered this little treasure from a reviewer on Pattern Review. I'll be following her very detailed list of modifications.
- wool blend purchased for a similar version of the Elie Tahari Katia Vest. Made from Butterick 4815 - View B.
Fashion (Faux Pas)