pinned a similar look from Net-a-Porter.com weeks ago. And I knew as soon as the weather allowed, I'd be recreating my own verson.
My Simplicity pants have become one of my favorites. The color is so cheerful and they make me happy from simply wearing them.
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I just finished watching CBS Sunday Morning . They did a delightful segment on Dressing down a culture for refusing to dress up . Appare...
For the last couple of years, they go-to clothing item of spring and summer is the maxi skirt. And one of it's perfect partners is...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
- ► 2012 (108)
- What I'm Wearing | Bouclé dress + Leather bomber
- What I'm Wearing | Black + White
- What I'm Wearing | Burnt Orange V-neck + Gray Wool...
- Simplicity 1972 - Metallic Sweater
- What I'm Wearing: Black + Pink + Polka Dots!
- What I'm Wearing Today...
- McCall's 2255 - Silk Crepe de Chine Midi Skirt!
- What I'm Wearing: Chunky Knits + Fall layering!
- What I'm Wearing: Lady-like + Sparkle!
- Inspired by Pinterest: Black sweater + Yellow pant...
- What I'm Wearing: Military Jacket + Denim Skirt
- McCall's 6400 - Off-the-shoulder Top Online - No D...
- What I'm Wearing: Tweed, sparkle and suede
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.