Happy Mother's Day to ALL of my blogging friends that are mothers and "motherly"!
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
Sometimes when your sewing mojo has taken a hike, the easiest way to motivate one's sewing self is through pure magazine inspiration....
A couple of weeks ago, I attended Belk's Girls Night Out to support blogger buddy Alexis Barton of Same Chic, Different Day who was ...
Project Details: Pattern: Vogue 1258 - Vena Cava Pattern Sizing: 4-16, I cut the 14 Description: Close-fitting dress has side ...
I'm still on my mission to fill in wardrobe gaps in my closet. This time, I added a long-sleeved cocktail dress. This is something ...
I just finished watching CBS Sunday Morning . They did a delightful segment on Dressing down a culture for refusing to dress up . Appare...
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (83)
- What I'm Wearing | Flirty Florals!
- Review: McCall's 6362 | Mariner Striped Romper!
- Inspired by Pinterest: Yellow Gingham!
- What I'm Wearing | White Peplum + Khaki!
- Review: Vogue 8772 | Celery Gingham + Coral!
- Review: Vogue 8815 | Peplum top!
- Review: Simplicity 1873 | Minty Fit & Flare!
- What I'm Wearing | Mixing Colors!
- Happy Mother's Day!!!
- What I'm Wearing | Zigzag Maxi!
- What I'm Wearing | Orange + Minty Green!
- Review: McCall's 6355 | Earning My (Mariner) Stri...
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.