Happy Mother's Day to ALL of my blogging friends that are mothers and "motherly"!
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I live on Instagram . It's a great source of inspiration. I consider it the "quick and dirty" side of blogging. If it we...
Have you heard of the Pikolinos Maasai Project ? I had vaguely remembered reading about it a while ago. I follow Olivia Palermo fashion...
There is just something so classic and elegant about a black and white ensemble. And I just can't get enough of these wardrobe sta...
This is such a bittersweet moment for me. For those of you that have been reading my blog from the beginning, you all have witness my ti...
I've been really having an eye for vintage patterns lately. I especially like the ones from the 1970s. This one is dated 1980, so i...
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (83)
- What I'm Wearing | Flirty Florals!
- Review: McCall's 6362 | Mariner Striped Romper!
- Inspired by Pinterest: Yellow Gingham!
- What I'm Wearing | White Peplum + Khaki!
- Review: Vogue 8772 | Celery Gingham + Coral!
- Review: Vogue 8815 | Peplum top!
- Review: Simplicity 1873 | Minty Fit & Flare!
- What I'm Wearing | Mixing Colors!
- Happy Mother's Day!!!
- What I'm Wearing | Zigzag Maxi!
- What I'm Wearing | Orange + Minty Green!
- Review: McCall's 6355 | Earning My (Mariner) Stri...
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.