Happy Mother's Day to ALL of my blogging friends that are mothers and "motherly"!
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
****SPONSORED POST**** Have you checked out Andrew Marc lately? You should! Andrew Marc is known for their fabulous luxury leather jac...
So, I've already begun to sew with fall in mind. And a crop top and metallic pencil skirt are great wardrobe additions for this upco...
The new Spring 2014 Vogue Pattern Collection has finally been released. Sit back and have a looksie in their lookbook ! They were s...
Every now and then, I really become completely and utterly obsessed over a trendy piece. And this time, it's the fringed kimono jack...
Lets see... it all started with this! I saw this photoshoot of singer, songwriter Kelis (you know, her milkshake brought all the boys to...
- ► 2014 (55)
- ► 2013 (83)
- What I'm Wearing | Flirty Florals!
- Review: McCall's 6362 | Mariner Striped Romper!
- Inspired by Pinterest: Yellow Gingham!
- What I'm Wearing | White Peplum + Khaki!
- Review: Vogue 8772 | Celery Gingham + Coral!
- Review: Vogue 8815 | Peplum top!
- Review: Simplicity 1873 | Minty Fit & Flare!
- What I'm Wearing | Mixing Colors!
- Happy Mother's Day!!!
- What I'm Wearing | Zigzag Maxi!
- What I'm Wearing | Orange + Minty Green!
- Review: McCall's 6355 | Earning My (Mariner) Stri...
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.