Here's to wearing what I sew in the new year!
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
Every year I make a coat. It's something that I look forward to and I'm always excited when I plan my project. For the longest ...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
So, I made another version of Vogue 8939 . Yes, I love the simplicity of this pattern just that much. And I wore it out last night. ...
Every now and then, I really become completely and utterly obsessed over a trendy piece. And this time, it's the fringed kimono jack...
Vogue 8939 is an interesting pattern, being that if you weren't looking for this design you would totally miss it on the pattern...
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (83)
- Favorite Style Moments of 2012!
- Good-Bye 2012! Year in Review!
- What I'm Wearing | Yellow, Neon, White & Cobalt!
- "The Classic Tailored Shirt" Class from Craftsy!
- Review: Vogue 2973 (OOP) | Baroque Moto Jeans!
- What I'm Wearing | Going for Comfort!
- What I'm Wearing | Emerald Green: 2013 Color of t...
- Review: Vogue 8696 | Cocooned for Winter Coat!
- Review: Vogue 1846 (OOP) | More Classic Black + W...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.