Here's to wearing what I sew in the new year!
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
It's seems pretty befitting that culottes would make a comeback for spring/summer 2014. Midi skirts have been so popular now that it...
Project Details: Pattern: Simplicity 2812 Fabric: Quilted Brown Outerwear from Joann's Lining: Orange Peau de Soie Notions: ...
I'm sure you all noticed that prior to this week, it had been kind of quiet around these parts. That's because I was getting m...
As the rest of you pattern-a-holics know that April 10th through the 16th, Vogue Patterns were on sale at J0-Anns (my store is #2169) for $...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
- ► 2013 (83)
- Favorite Style Moments of 2012!
- Good-Bye 2012! Year in Review!
- What I'm Wearing | Yellow, Neon, White & Cobalt!
- "The Classic Tailored Shirt" Class from Craftsy!
- Review: Vogue 2973 (OOP) | Baroque Moto Jeans!
- What I'm Wearing | Going for Comfort!
- What I'm Wearing | Emerald Green: 2013 Color of t...
- Review: Vogue 8696 | Cocooned for Winter Coat!
- Review: Vogue 1846 (OOP) | More Classic Black + W...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.