Here's to wearing what I sew in the new year!
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
****SPONSORED POST**** Have you checked out Andrew Marc lately? You should! Andrew Marc is known for their fabulous luxury leather jac...
The new Spring 2014 Vogue Pattern Collection has finally been released. Sit back and have a looksie in their lookbook ! They were s...
So, I've already begun to sew with fall in mind. And a crop top and metallic pencil skirt are great wardrobe additions for this upco...
Lets see... it all started with this! I saw this photoshoot of singer, songwriter Kelis (you know, her milkshake brought all the boys to...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
- ► 2014 (55)
- ► 2013 (83)
- Favorite Style Moments of 2012!
- Good-Bye 2012! Year in Review!
- What I'm Wearing | Yellow, Neon, White & Cobalt!
- "The Classic Tailored Shirt" Class from Craftsy!
- Review: Vogue 2973 (OOP) | Baroque Moto Jeans!
- What I'm Wearing | Going for Comfort!
- What I'm Wearing | Emerald Green: 2013 Color of t...
- Review: Vogue 8696 | Cocooned for Winter Coat!
- Review: Vogue 1846 (OOP) | More Classic Black + W...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.