Here's to wearing what I sew in the new year!
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
When I saw this pattern when it was first released, it instantly went onto my list to pick up during the next pattern sale. And I happen...
When I saw this fabric, it immediately caught my attention. This is Capri Blue Nylon-Silk Neoprene I wasn't sure about it, so I sw...
Wide-legged pants are back. And I really like this pair. McCall's 6515 is a great pattern to interpret this trend. I cut ...
As the rest of you pattern-a-holics know that April 10th through the 16th, Vogue Patterns were on sale at J0-Anns (my store is #2169) for $...
I've had this pattern for a while and finallly decided to make it. I'm going to add this one on my list of patterns that I could...
- ► 2013 (83)
- Favorite Style Moments of 2012!
- Good-Bye 2012! Year in Review!
- What I'm Wearing | Yellow, Neon, White & Cobalt!
- "The Classic Tailored Shirt" Class from Craftsy!
- Review: Vogue 2973 (OOP) | Baroque Moto Jeans!
- What I'm Wearing | Going for Comfort!
- What I'm Wearing | Emerald Green: 2013 Color of t...
- Review: Vogue 8696 | Cocooned for Winter Coat!
- Review: Vogue 1846 (OOP) | More Classic Black + W...
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.