Here's to wearing what I sew in the new year!
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
Every year, I make a white dress . And they vary in style and design, depending on my mood. Recently, this dress caught my eye: Fre...
Have you ever walked into a retail store that instantly made you feel happy? Well, that's the immediate feeling that Kate Spade evok...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
Since I finished this dress around a week ago, I've been puzzled to death why I waited so long to make this pattern? Because I'm...
What I wore: Vogue 8706 On yesterday, a gave a talk at the Hoover Library about finding your personal style and making pieces work for...
- ► 2014 ( 77 )
- ► 2013 ( 83 )
- Favorite Style Moments of 2012!
- Good-Bye 2012! Year in Review!
- What I'm Wearing | Yellow, Neon, White & Cobalt!
- "The Classic Tailored Shirt" Class from Craftsy!
- Review: Vogue 2973 (OOP) | Baroque Moto Jeans!
- What I'm Wearing | Going for Comfort!
- What I'm Wearing | Emerald Green: 2013 Color of t...
- Review: Vogue 8696 | Cocooned for Winter Coat!
- Review: Vogue 1846 (OOP) | More Classic Black + W...
- ▼ December ( 9 )
- ► 2011 ( 101 )
- ► 2010 ( 65 )
- ► 2009 ( 75 )
- ► 2008 ( 128 )
- ► 2007 ( 160 )
- ► 2006 ( 142 )
- This blog contains affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using these links.
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.