Here's to wearing what I sew in the new year!
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
White is the most common hue when it comes to graduation dresses. And even though a cap and gown is worn, you don't want to have o...
I like dresses a lot. But I'm completely a lover of separates. Sportswear is my thing. So it's pretty much a no-brainer tha...
Birmingham Fashion Week 2015 kicked off exactly one week ago and it was absolutely incredible. It's amazing being around all of that ...
I've been a sewing fool this week. I haven't sewn so many things for me in such a close period of time in only God knows when! ...
I've been obsessing over neoprene fabric for a while now. And it seems like the more obsessive I became, the better the fabric is no...
- ► 2014 ( 77 )
- ► 2013 ( 83 )
- Favorite Style Moments of 2012!
- Good-Bye 2012! Year in Review!
- What I'm Wearing | Yellow, Neon, White & Cobalt!
- "The Classic Tailored Shirt" Class from Craftsy!
- Review: Vogue 2973 (OOP) | Baroque Moto Jeans!
- What I'm Wearing | Going for Comfort!
- What I'm Wearing | Emerald Green: 2013 Color of t...
- Review: Vogue 8696 | Cocooned for Winter Coat!
- Review: Vogue 1846 (OOP) | More Classic Black + W...
- ▼ December ( 9 )
- ► 2011 ( 101 )
- ► 2010 ( 65 )
- ► 2009 ( 75 )
- ► 2008 ( 128 )
- ► 2007 ( 160 )
- ► 2006 ( 142 )
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.