Here's to wearing what I sew in the new year!
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
As much as I've been enjoying color, I couldn't stay away from black too long. And as I start thinking about fall clothing, a ...
Vogue 1288 has been on my to sew list for a while. So long, that the pattern is currently out-of-print. I knew from the beginning that...
Today is my sweet baby girl's 18th birthday. It's also compounded with dorm shopping and lots of college prep currently going on. ...
In my ongoing effort to keep adding bright colors to my wardrobe, here are another pair of brightly hued trousers. We're going to go...
This summer, I'm loving shorts. Okay... I'll be honest: I'm loving my current toned legs in shorts. I've worked hard a...
- ► 2015 ( 45 )
- ► 2014 ( 77 )
- ► 2013 ( 83 )
- Favorite Style Moments of 2012!
- Good-Bye 2012! Year in Review!
- What I'm Wearing | Yellow, Neon, White & Cobalt!
- "The Classic Tailored Shirt" Class from Craftsy!
- Review: Vogue 2973 (OOP) | Baroque Moto Jeans!
- What I'm Wearing | Going for Comfort!
- What I'm Wearing | Emerald Green: 2013 Color of t...
- Review: Vogue 8696 | Cocooned for Winter Coat!
- Review: Vogue 1846 (OOP) | More Classic Black + W...
- ▼ December ( 9 )
- ► 2011 ( 101 )
- ► 2010 ( 65 )
- ► 2009 ( 75 )
- ► 2008 ( 128 )
- ► 2007 ( 160 )
- ► 2006 ( 142 )
- This blog contains affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using these links.
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.