Review: Vogue 1384 | Shades of Grey Silk Georgette Dress!12:00 AM
- Using lightweight fabric, cut circles twice the diameter of the snaps -- for both the male and female sides.
- Sew a row of running stitches close to the edge of the circle. But DON'T cut your thread!
- Punch a small hole in the center of the circle.
- Work the ball of the snap through the hole.
- Pull the thread to close the circle around the snap.
- And sew on to your garment.
- Repeat these steps for the other side of the snap.