Review: Closet Case Patterns | Nettie Bodysuit!12:00 AM
- At around 7.75 inches from the top of the armscye in your bodice front pattern piece, fold your pattern.
- Cut out your shelf bra in either your fashion fabric, a nylon tricot (that you would use to line a knit garment) or mesh.
- Cut a piece of 1/2" elastic 85% of the width of the bottom of the fabric that you've cut out for the shelf bra.
- Fold your shelf bra in half lengthwise and mark the half point. Fold that in half to mark for the quarter. Do the same with your elastic.
- Match the markings.
- Stretch the elastic and sew with a wide zig zag stitch.