~ Gratitude ~
- I'm grateful for the health and well-being of my family and I.
- I'm grateful that I was able to wake up this morning with inclination and ability to walk into the kitchen to "put my foot" in our Thanksgiving meal!
- I'm grateful for being able to afford ALL of the food and everything else I bought this week!
- I'm grateful for Michael Richards reassuring me that racist assholes are not only still alive and kicking, but thriving.
- I'm grateful that Clay Aiken chose Kelly Ripa's mouth to be on the receiving end of his hand because Erica B. would have slapped him off the stage for that one!
- I'm grateful for Rosie O'Donnell to remind us all that when we say something that a gay person does not like, it's due to HOMOPHOBIA!
- I'm grateful that I'm here to experience all of the good stuff and the garbage.
- I'm grateful that even though my husband has to work on Thanksgiving, he has a job to go to.
- I'm grateful that I have you guys to read what ever I put on this blog!