There was one change that I didn't include on my original storyboard. I changed my top from the Simplicity to this one:
Pattern: Vogue 1020, view B
Fabric: Cotton/spandex jersey
I thought this top was really interesting looking. I love the gathering/ruched side details. I found it odd that the instructions called for a side zip with stretch fabric. I couldn't wrap my mind around the need for that, so I left it out. I felt very secure that I would be able to pull this top over with a problem... and I was right. If I were you, I would use wise judgment on omitting the zipper as I did. My fabric is VERY stretch.
This top also has 3/4 length sleeves. I finished all of my hems with the coverstitch. I love the tunic length. Since my fabric is very lightweight, I was able to tuck the shirt in. For me, it can be worn in or out. What I found most interesting about this top is the drafting of the pattern. The bodice portion is cut on the bias and the bottom part is straight on the grain. This provided an interesting draping effect. I think it's very cute but it's doubtful that I'lll make it again. So many cute tops to choose from and so little time.