My Favorite Things of 200912:00 AM
In addition to sewing, there are other things that I just adored this past year.
1. My Acer Aspire One Netbook - This little thing is hardly ever out of my hands. It's so small that I take it EVERYWHERE! It fits perfectly on the kitchen counter and most importantly, next to my sewing machine!
2. My T-Mobile G1 Android Phone - I can't always be on my netbook. But the internet junkie that I am had to have it on the go. I take my email, internet browser, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube on the road!
3. My Nikon D40 - As you may remember, this was my birthday gift and I've fallen head over heels in love with it. I've taken an entry-level photography class, bought a great book (Nikon D40/D40X Field Guide), bought another lens and a couple of filters.
4. My Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote - If you've ever had to wait until someone was available to take a picture of you so that you can blog about the fabulous garment you've just sewn, you understand why this would make my list. This little doohickey plus my tripod is a timesaver. Now I can take my OWN photos when I want to!
5. Nars Highlighting/Bronzing Blush Duo - I've been addicted to this for months! You can get that "fresh from the beach" glow. The colors I use are Or.ga.sm Blush and Laguna Bronzer.
6. Relastin Skin Revitalizer - Well, I'm not getting any younger and it's time to start preventive measures. This is an excellent product that really does what it says. I've notice fine lines have disappear since I began using.
7. Frederic Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Cream - One of the best hair products I've ever used. I am completely addicted to it!
8. OPI - Black Cherry Chutney - Since the beginning of Fall, this has been my favorite nail color. Everytime I visit my manicurist, this is the one I grab!
9. An Argentinian Malbec - My guilty pleasure!
10. My Sewing Room - My personal sanctuary!