2008 Sewing Resolutions2:30 PM
Purge My Closet -- Donate all things that no longer fit well or are dated.Done. I donated 4 lawn & garden size Hefty bags to the Salvation Army.
- Re-build My Closet -- Start the year off sewing must have items and basics (i.e. black trousers, a black suit with skirt and pants, more white shirts, cute activewear, a fabulous LBD).
- Purge My Pattern Collection -- Time to get rid of the "what the hell were you thinking" patterns. Ninety-nine cents sales get you everytime.
- Improve My Tailoring Skills -- Striving for the "perfect" fit is an ongoing battle.
- Make Another CHANEL-Inspired Jacket -- I need one for Spring!
- S.W.A.P. -- I may not necessarily enter another contest (that was stressful, but worth it), but I will try to ALWAYS sew with a plan.
- Draping -- I've been wanting to learn draping for about a year or so. It's about time I get on that.
- Drafting -- I need to get on this too! I'll be looking for classes or seminars.
- Embroidery -- I will MAKE myself use that machine.
- Knitting -- Not sewing, but I will try to make time to add it in.