I've been feeling really crappy all week with a migraine that would not let up. I believe the cause of it was do to the low barometric pressure. We had nasty tornado weather yesterday. It was warm, humid and dreary. The temperature dropped last night and created a beautiful fall day. I decided that the sun and brisk air was best for what ailed me.Simplicity 2315 pants, with a Missoni for Target t-shirt, Gap denim jacket and Steve Madden wedges.
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
Every year I make a coat. It's something that I look forward to and I'm always excited when I plan my project. For the longest ...
So, I made another version of Vogue 8939 . Yes, I love the simplicity of this pattern just that much. And I wore it out last night. ...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
Every now and then, I really become completely and utterly obsessed over a trendy piece. And this time, it's the fringed kimono jack...
Vogue 8939 is an interesting pattern, being that if you weren't looking for this design you would totally miss it on the pattern...
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (108)
- What I'm Wearing | Bouclé dress + Leather bomber
- What I'm Wearing | Black + White
- What I'm Wearing | Burnt Orange V-neck + Gray Wool...
- Simplicity 1972 - Metallic Sweater
- What I'm Wearing: Black + Pink + Polka Dots!
- What I'm Wearing Today...
- McCall's 2255 - Silk Crepe de Chine Midi Skirt!
- What I'm Wearing: Chunky Knits + Fall layering!
- What I'm Wearing: Lady-like + Sparkle!
- Inspired by Pinterest: Black sweater + Yellow pant...
- What I'm Wearing: Military Jacket + Denim Skirt
- McCall's 6400 - Off-the-shoulder Top Online - No D...
- What I'm Wearing: Tweed, sparkle and suede
- ▼ November (13)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.