Jeremy Lin! And we saw "Safe House". Great movie with plenty of action from beginning to end. I highly recommend it! Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds were excellent!
Saturday, February 11, 2012
What I'm Wearing | Ivory + Sparkle + Shine
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
Every year I make a coat. It's something that I look forward to and I'm always excited when I plan my project. For the longest ...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
So, I made another version of Vogue 8939 . Yes, I love the simplicity of this pattern just that much. And I wore it out last night. ...
Every now and then, I really become completely and utterly obsessed over a trendy piece. And this time, it's the fringed kimono jack...
Vogue 8939 is an interesting pattern, being that if you weren't looking for this design you would totally miss it on the pattern...
- ► 2014 (76)
- ► 2013 (83)
- What I'm Wearing | A maxi dress in winter!
- What I'm Wearing | Red with Neutral & Gold!
- Review: Vogue 8797 | Hi-Low Hem Shirtdress
- Inspired by Pinterest: Yellow + Black leather legg...
- *NEW* Shoe additions!
- What I'm Wearing | Baby, it's cold outside: Cape +...
- What I'm Wearing | Ivory + Sparkle + Shine
- What I'm Wearing | Pink + White + Blue
- Review: Vogue 8631 + Jason Wu for Target
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.