Jeremy Lin! And we saw "Safe House". Great movie with plenty of action from beginning to end. I highly recommend it! Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds were excellent!
Saturday, February 11, 2012
What I'm Wearing | Ivory + Sparkle + Shine
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
For those of you non-believers who doubted the staying power of the jumpsuit YEARS ago? Well, clutch your pearls. The jumpsuit isn'...
White is the most common hue when it comes to graduation dresses. And even though a cap and gown is worn, you don't want to have o...
It's spring sewing time y'all! And we had the perfect weather this weekend to actually be outside sleeveless without looking ...
I like dresses a lot. But I'm completely a lover of separates. Sportswear is my thing. So it's pretty much a no-brainer tha...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
- ► 2014 ( 77 )
- ► 2013 ( 83 )
- What I'm Wearing | A maxi dress in winter!
- What I'm Wearing | Red with Neutral & Gold!
- Review: Vogue 8797 | Hi-Low Hem Shirtdress
- Inspired by Pinterest: Yellow + Black leather legg...
- *NEW* Shoe additions!
- What I'm Wearing | Baby, it's cold outside: Cape +...
- What I'm Wearing | Ivory + Sparkle + Shine
- What I'm Wearing | Pink + White + Blue
- Review: Vogue 8631 + Jason Wu for Target
- ▼ February ( 9 )
- ► 2011 ( 101 )
- ► 2010 ( 65 )
- ► 2009 ( 75 )
- ► 2008 ( 128 )
- ► 2007 ( 160 )
- ► 2006 ( 142 )
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.