Jeremy Lin! And we saw "Safe House". Great movie with plenty of action from beginning to end. I highly recommend it! Denzel Washington and Ryan Reynolds were excellent!
Saturday, February 11, 2012
What I'm Wearing | Ivory + Sparkle + Shine
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I hope you all had a wonderful July 4th. Ours was pretty uneventful. It rained all day long. But my husband did manage to get a clear ...
Have you ever walked into a retail store that instantly made you feel happy? Well, that's the immediate feeling that Kate Spade evok...
Every year, I make a white dress . And they vary in style and design, depending on my mood. Recently, this dress caught my eye: Fre...
Since I finished this dress around a week ago, I've been puzzled to death why I waited so long to make this pattern? Because I'm...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
- ► 2015 ( 37 )
- ► 2014 ( 77 )
- ► 2013 ( 83 )
- What I'm Wearing | A maxi dress in winter!
- What I'm Wearing | Red with Neutral & Gold!
- Review: Vogue 8797 | Hi-Low Hem Shirtdress
- Inspired by Pinterest: Yellow + Black leather legg...
- *NEW* Shoe additions!
- What I'm Wearing | Baby, it's cold outside: Cape +...
- What I'm Wearing | Ivory + Sparkle + Shine
- What I'm Wearing | Pink + White + Blue
- Review: Vogue 8631 + Jason Wu for Target
- ▼ February ( 9 )
- ► 2011 ( 101 )
- ► 2010 ( 65 )
- ► 2009 ( 75 )
- ► 2008 ( 128 )
- ► 2007 ( 160 )
- ► 2006 ( 142 )
- This blog contains affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using these links.
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.