BFW Night 2 - What I Wore!3:45 PM
- I lengthened the jacket by 1".
- I lengthened the sleeves by 1". Even though they hit at my wrist bones, I feel they could've been a smidge longer.
- I omitted the tiny, useless pockets. But kept the faux pocket flaps. This type of detail bothers some, but not me. Sure, beautifully made welt pockets one a blazer is a wonderful detail (that I'll probably be making soon), but not necessary for me. It's not like I'm going to be shoving my keys and cell in there anytime soon.
- I tapered in the back and also the side seams.
- I created a center back seam and added a vent.
- I changed the front to a single button closure.
- And I added a contrasting piping to the lining.