Crow is mighty tasty.6:00 PM
Remember way back when I expressed rather... um, era *STRONG* feelings about Simplicity's - Project Runway patterns? Um, yeah... I did find a couple that I like!
Have you gotten your June/July issue of this? I am loving it already. And I think you know why!
I've also been putting together more items for my Spring/Summer wardrobe:
- Vogue 1048, in an off-white cotton
- Vogue 1053, in a black silk... makes the perfect evening suit
- Vogue 1051, in dark denim
- McCall's 5393, in khaki
- Vogue 8184, in floral pique... check out Colette's customer Georgia!
- Simplicity 3538, in white denim... yep, another one of those PR patterns. This will be a J. Crew Fiona jacket knockoff. Check out the review that inspired me!
I am also on the look out for fabric and embellishments for these.
Now for a second helping of Crow...
Life's little lesson: Never say never!