WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME THERE IS A
DISASTER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOME ENTERTAINER THAT TRYS TO TURN IT INTO A RACE ACT.
THIS ISNT ABOUT WHO IS WHITE, BLACK, BROWN, GREEN, YELLOW, WHATEVER, ITS ABOUT
HELPING PEOPLE PERIOD, SO THIS SO CALLED ENTERTAINER NEEDS TO GET OVER HIMSELF,
AND I REALLY DONT THINK THAT MR. BUSH SENT THE HURRICANE TO NEW ORLEANS, HE
DIDNT PLAN THIS DISASTER ON PURPOSE. WE NEED TO ALL WORK TOGETHER AND NOT PIT
PEOPLE AGAINST EACH OTHER.
Mr. or Ms. "Anonymous",
Why don't you stop hiding behind your anonymity and show your cowardly face so that we can discuss this issue like two adults... if that's what you are!
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
To Anonymous ....
at 1:37 PM
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
This is Vogue 8900 - the cutout dress . When this pattern was released, I felt like the only person that was feeling this look. And tha...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great Father's Day weekend! We had decent weather and I took my husband who's a major DC ...
- ► 2012 (108)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
- OMG! Who does Betty have in the basement?
- Lace Dress - Part 3
- Today's Aquisition...
- Lace Dress - Part 2
- Purple/Pink Sensation Bolero
- Lace Dress - Part 1
- This is why I say "NO TO THE PONCHO"
- High-End Crochet Sightings for Fall
- Men's Ribbed Scarf with Fringe
- IK Crocheted Capelet
- HOLOCAUST WATERS ARE BURYING US - HOW CAN THIS HAP...
- Stop calling them REFUGEES!
- To Anonymous ....
- Kanye is my hero!
- White Lacey Shrug
- ▼ September (15)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.