- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I just finished watching CBS Sunday Morning . They did a delightful segment on Dressing down a culture for refusing to dress up . Appare...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
I love the color red. When I'm feeling like I'm in a rut, I wear red. I've been feeling really "blah" this week. ...
- ► 2012 (108)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
- OMG! Who does Betty have in the basement?
- Lace Dress - Part 3
- Today's Aquisition...
- Lace Dress - Part 2
- Purple/Pink Sensation Bolero
- Lace Dress - Part 1
- This is why I say "NO TO THE PONCHO"
- High-End Crochet Sightings for Fall
- Men's Ribbed Scarf with Fringe
- IK Crocheted Capelet
- HOLOCAUST WATERS ARE BURYING US - HOW CAN THIS HAP...
- Stop calling them REFUGEES!
- To Anonymous ....
- Kanye is my hero!
- White Lacey Shrug
- ▼ September (15)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.