We will really miss her teacher. He was a stellar educator... the way all teachers should be. He taught her in 4th & 5th grade. I wish he would transfer to the middle school.
- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I just finished watching CBS Sunday Morning . They did a delightful segment on Dressing down a culture for refusing to dress up . Appare...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
I love the color red. When I'm feeling like I'm in a rut, I wear red. I've been feeling really "blah" this week. ...
- ► 2012 (108)
- ► 2011 (101)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- Are you going to see...
- Butterick 4987 - Ruffle Camisole
- Isn't it great to be...
- The Great Coat Sew-Along
- Mikaela's Graduation Day!
- McCall's 5616 - Mikaela's Floral Dress
- New Look 6799 - The Floral Sheath
- Mini-Wardrobe Contest!
- Skimpy Prom Dress Trend
- Sheath Dresses for Spring/Summer!
- Little known fact...
- Happy Mother's Day!
- Tagged (twice)!
- Simplicity 2933 - Another Spring Top!
- Weekend Casual!
- ▼ May (15)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2013 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.