- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I look at patterns and instantly decide whether or not they have staying power. If it's a classic, if it's a garment that's ...
Let me start by saying that this is my first PDF pattern. The idea of piecing together sheets of paper like a puzzle and THEN cutting ou...
I'm still on my mission to fill in wardrobe gaps in my closet. This time, I added a long-sleeved cocktail dress. This is something ...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
Project Details: Pattern: Vogue 8138, view A Fabric: Cotton/Lycra Jersey Description: Long sleeve knit cardigan that may be worn op...
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (108)
- Vogue 8711 - Black Draped Skirt
- Vogue 1264 - Pink Cigarette Pants and Colorblockin...
- Inspiration: Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2011 Collec...
- Inspiration: Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2011 Coll...
- Trend: Denim Shirts
- I Need This!
- Vogue 1258 - Snake Print Jersey Dress!
- Shopping and Style Ideas from My-Wardrobe.com
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.