- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
Sometimes when your sewing mojo has taken a hike, the easiest way to motivate one's sewing self is through pure magazine inspiration....
I just finished watching CBS Sunday Morning . They did a delightful segment on Dressing down a culture for refusing to dress up . Appare...
I'm still on my mission to fill in wardrobe gaps in my closet. This time, I added a long-sleeved cocktail dress. This is something ...
The new Bobbi Brown store inside Belk at The Summit is now open and it's beautiful! Just look at the countertops. Doesn't it re...
***Update : Here is my shocking pink tulle skirt ! Lets see... it all started with this! I saw this photoshoot of singer, songwri...
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (107)
- Vogue 8711 - Black Draped Skirt
- Vogue 1264 - Pink Cigarette Pants and Colorblockin...
- Inspiration: Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2011 Collec...
- Inspiration: Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2011 Coll...
- Trend: Denim Shirts
- I Need This!
- Vogue 1258 - Snake Print Jersey Dress!
- Shopping and Style Ideas from My-Wardrobe.com
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.