- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I bought this great Rebecca Minkoff fabric from Mood Fabrics because, well... because it was pretty! I'm so particular about prints...
When I saw this pattern when it was first released, it instantly went onto my list to pick up during the next pattern sale. And I happen...
When I saw this fabric, it immediately caught my attention. This is Capri Blue Nylon-Silk Neoprene I wasn't sure about it, so I sw...
As the rest of you pattern-a-holics know that April 10th through the 16th, Vogue Patterns were on sale at J0-Anns (my store is #2169) for $...
Wide-legged pants are back. And I really like this pair. McCall's 6515 is a great pattern to interpret this trend. I cut ...
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (108)
- Vogue 8711 - Black Draped Skirt
- Vogue 1264 - Pink Cigarette Pants and Colorblockin...
- Inspiration: Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2011 Collec...
- Inspiration: Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2011 Coll...
- Trend: Denim Shirts
- I Need This!
- Vogue 1258 - Snake Print Jersey Dress!
- Shopping and Style Ideas from My-Wardrobe.com
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.