- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I had been wanting a zip-front tailored jumpsuit since falling in love with the Trina Turk jumpsuit back in spring. It had been on my mi...
As much as I've been enjoying color, I couldn't stay away from black too long. And as I start thinking about fall clothing, a ...
Today is my sweet baby girl's 18th birthday. It's also compounded with dorm shopping and lots of college prep currently going on. ...
Last Thursday, I attended a mixer at Collage Designer Consignment store for this year's Bloganista Mini-Con presented by See Jane Wri...
Vogue 1288 has been on my to sew list for a while. So long, that the pattern is currently out-of-print. I knew from the beginning that...
- ► 2015 ( 47 )
- ► 2014 ( 77 )
- ► 2013 ( 83 )
- ► 2012 ( 107 )
- Vogue 8711 - Black Draped Skirt
- Vogue 1264 - Pink Cigarette Pants and Colorblockin...
- Inspiration: Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2011 Collec...
- Inspiration: Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2011 Coll...
- Trend: Denim Shirts
- I Need This!
- Vogue 1258 - Snake Print Jersey Dress!
- Shopping and Style Ideas from My-Wardrobe.com
- ▼ August ( 8 )
- ► 2010 ( 65 )
- ► 2009 ( 75 )
- ► 2008 ( 128 )
- ► 2007 ( 160 )
- ► 2006 ( 142 )
- This blog contains affiliate links, which means I receive compensation if you make a purchase using these links.
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.