- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
I live on Instagram . It's a great source of inspiration. I consider it the "quick and dirty" side of blogging. If it we...
There is just something so classic and elegant about a black and white ensemble. And I just can't get enough of these wardrobe sta...
This is such a bittersweet moment for me. For those of you that have been reading my blog from the beginning, you all have witness my ti...
I've been really having an eye for vintage patterns lately. I especially like the ones from the 1970s. This one is dated 1980, so i...
Project Details: Pattern: Vogue 1093 - Donna Karan Fabric: Stretch Linen (97% linen, 3% lycra) Notions: Six 1" buttons Patter...
- ► 2014 (77)
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (107)
- Vogue 8711 - Black Draped Skirt
- Vogue 1264 - Pink Cigarette Pants and Colorblockin...
- Inspiration: Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2011 Collec...
- Inspiration: Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2011 Coll...
- Trend: Denim Shirts
- I Need This!
- Vogue 1258 - Snake Print Jersey Dress!
- Shopping and Style Ideas from My-Wardrobe.com
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2015. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.