- Erica B.
- Welcome to my DIY Style blog! How many times have you seen clothes in an upscale department store or a posh boutique and cringed at the sight of the price tag? I've done it many times and have said to myself, "I could make that"! While reading my fashion sewing blog, you'll share with me in my adventures in taking "boring" patterns from drab to fab by creating "inspired" looks pulled straight from those boutiques, the runway and fashion magazines. Also my adventure in learning to tailor and couture sewing techniques.
It's seems pretty befitting that culottes would make a comeback for spring/summer 2014. Midi skirts have been so popular now that it...
I've been seeing a lot of pastels -- well, because it's spring, Easter and those were the primary hues on the runway for this sea...
Project Details: Pattern: Simplicity 2812 Fabric: Quilted Brown Outerwear from Joann's Lining: Orange Peau de Soie Notions: ...
I'm sure you all noticed that prior to this week, it had been kind of quiet around these parts. That's because I was getting m...
I use to think Cheetah and Leopard were interchangeable terms as it pertained to animal print -- even though I am intelligent enough to r...
- ► 2013 (83)
- ► 2012 (108)
- Vogue 8711 - Black Draped Skirt
- Vogue 1264 - Pink Cigarette Pants and Colorblockin...
- Inspiration: Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2011 Collec...
- Inspiration: Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2011 Coll...
- Trend: Denim Shirts
- I Need This!
- Vogue 1258 - Snake Print Jersey Dress!
- Shopping and Style Ideas from My-Wardrobe.com
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (75)
- ► 2008 (128)
- ► 2007 (160)
- ► 2006 (142)
Copyright © Erica Bunker, 2005-2014 All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.