2010 -- A Year in Review!3:30 PM
I couldn't pick just one!
I wore these two garments more than ANYTHING I made this year.
Simplicity 2603 - Cardi Wrap
Everything else I made:
Butterick 5284 - Great White shirt
Butterick 5526 - Great White shirt
McCall's 6078 - Sequin top
New Look 6912
New Look 6909
Sewing for Amber
Simplicity 2440 - Amber's Prom Dress
McCall's 5850 - Amber's Graduation Dress
Sewing for Mikaela
McCall's 4767 - Sadie Hawkins Dance dress for Mikaela
McCall's 5574 - halter dress for Mikaela
Simplicity 2436 - Birthday dress for Mikaela
I even sewed for Michael! Major accomplishment!
Kwik Sew 3422 & Kwik Sew 3267
Major sewing-related purchase...
I bought my dress form that I'm completely in love with!
I also attended...
"The Original Sewing & Quilt Expo" in Atlanta and "The Golden Age of Couture" exhibit in Nashville.
- I didn't get around to making another Chanel jacket.
- I didn't make a coat.
- I didn't finish the tailored jacket that I'm currently working on.
- I didn't make anything with welts or bound buttonholes.
- I didn't drape a single thing.
- I didn't make anything from Burda. Can't bring myself to trace a pattern when there are perfectly good ones that I can just cut out.
- I didn't make anything from Marfy.